Yay for Joshua!


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
babies

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 Years (+2)

During the craziness of the turnaround, it was mine and Josh's 2nd anniversary--yay for us :) It was rather uneventful, but we both enjoyed it very much--I made a yummy dinner (Halibut steaks with a lemon-dill cream sauce covered in finely crushed cashews--no, really, I made that!) complete with a "beer-quet" (that's a bouquet of different beers... I even put little paper flowers on the caps). He sent me two-dozen long-stem red roses at work--I was so surprised, and they were so beautiful! To top it all off, Jade was a super-sweetheart all night, and gave us lots of hugs and kisses.

It's crazy how quickly 4 years has gone by (counting the 2 years we dated before getting married)... seems like just yesterday he noticed my booty and I noticed his dimples--haha! They have been exciting, life-changing, wonderful, love-filled years, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my years playing and laughing and growing with my best friend--I love you, hubby!

No pictures, but there were lots of smiles--so, just look at any previous picture of us smiling and you'll feel like you were there :P

No comments: