Yay for Joshua!


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
babies

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jade Marie is ONE!

Jade had a GREAT time at her very first birthday party... she was happy and playful and LOVED her cake :) (I loved making her cake, but I got it out of my system--next year it's a Costco cake!) We all got extremely lucky with the weather--the only nice day in the last 2 weeks. She also got really into opening her presents--much more than I thought she would. She loved seeing each new toy and trying a bit of it out, or grabbing her new clothes out of my hands while I tried to hold them up to show everyone. But favorite of all were all her new books--go figure! Thank you everyone for coming (or being there in spirit) and all of the great gifts--she loves them all!
I've posted a few cute pics, and a slide show of the rest. enjoy!

PS--Aunt Jan, check-out Jade on the Elefun Rocker in the slide show--too cute!





No comments: