Yay for Joshua!


QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.
babies

Friday, November 9, 2007

Short Note for the Day

This has been a long week for all of us--Jade is finally starting to get on a schedule, but every time she strays from it, I get really frustrated (and tired!); then I have to remind myself she's only 2 1/2 months old--be patient! And she's doing really great sleeping for her age, so I shouldn't complain. She LOVES daycare, and smiles big everytime she sees Ivana (her childcare lady)... my heart is at ease knowing that!!! Josh had to work an extra shift on Friday, so she got to spend one extra day with Ivana... Ivana was happy too, since Jade is the only one who still likes to cuddle :)

We are going to try to get some professional pictures done this weekend--we'll see if we make it this time! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Here are two pictures of her going to daycare in the morning:

I think she's already got attitude in this picture...
She can finally face forward in the carrier! But it looks like hard work...


No comments: